Family Matters

When it comes to family matters, family matters. It's easy to get caught up in work stress, traffic, to-do lists, bills, money, and the stuff in life that keeps you from enjoying life. This week has been such a blessing. I've the had the opportunity to work remotely from my parents place in Phoenix and I have had such a great time. Having the freedom to schedule my day as I want to spend it, still work a full day, and see Brody a lot more really has me looking forward to having a home based business. Four weeks and counting!

On Sunday I bought an underwater camera for eight bucks and got the film developed for five bucks. Check out the pictures of Brody and family swimming! For 13 bucks I'd say that is an awesome deal! I'm so impressed by this 2 year old Aqua Man!

Check him out...totally under water and loving it!


He gets the biggest grin on his face every time he goes under. Holds his breath and everything!

Brody with cousin Nicole.

Brody and cousin Greg. This is one of my favorite shots!

He loved all the bubbles right after he would jump in!

Me and my buddy.

Taking a shower (as Brody called it).

Brody, Malena, and MorMor (Grandma for those non Swedes).

No comments: