Post Christmas Photos

The Sturm household was definitely decked for Christmas this year. We had a Christmas tree in every room, with a total of 6 trees. One full size and 5 miniatures.
It was a lot of fun because Brody really got into opening presents this year. Most of the time before he even saw what was in the box he would say, "Oooooh wooooow, I love it!" He got a new big wheel called the Twist Trike which I highly recommend. It changes from trike to big wheel quickly and easily. Brody absolutely loves it and cruises up and down the side walk. He also got a new drum set which is really fun. We haven't moved it into his room yet, but we'll see what happens when we do.

My awesome wife got me a guitar for Christmas. I've told her through dating and marriage that I wish I knew how to play guitar, so she bought one to encourage me to really do it. She is my biggest encourager and supporter.

No comments: