"Public Announcement" - Go Download It NOW!

My Lover and I love our Church. We feel supremely blessed that we have the most amazing worship leader of any Church I/we have been to. I have been in too many congregations where no one was singing but the band on stage, and I think, "How is this worshiping together?"

I think it is rare to find a worship leader that is a professional performer and also "leads worship" versus performs. As a worship leader and performer Dominic Balli is a gifted musician and has just released his first full length album - Public Announcement.

Dominic is a daddy to daughter Selah and son Solomon (awesome names). But before Solomon was born Emily (Dominic's wife) miscarried twins. I can't imagine the pain associated with a loss like this, but Dominic shows a glimpse of his feelings on the track Babies - one of my favorite songs.

If you are looking for some unique Christian music with really great lyrics go download Public Announcement. You can also download it on iTunes.Here is a snipit of a review of Public Announcement and Babies. Read the full review here.

"Lastly, is an emotional song written about Dominic and Emily's recent miscarriage. These are touching lyrics that are sure to resonate with anyone who has ever lost a loved one. And just when you think the album is done there is a ghost track that is well worth the wait!

I am going to be totally honest with you. I have two of the most critical ears of anyone that I know in the industry. I rarely endure the first song (in its entirety) on any album that is sent to me. It is even harder for me to listen down an album from beginning to the end without pressing that magical ">>" button whenever I hear something that makes me cringe. This may have been the first album that I didn't skip forward on since Bob Marley's "Exodus." This CD is incredible! Since I received it I have listened to it over and over again at work, at home and in the car.


I am convinced that this album has the greatest crossover potential of any album sold on GospelReggae.com. Dominic is an incredible worship leader at his home church (Reality Carpenteria) and an awesome husband and father with a burning passion for his Lord. Having known him for the last few years I am confident that when he does crossover, (and he will) he will take the CROSS-over with him."

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Ok, I love that you love your wife, who also happens to be loved by me. I love that you and she are lovers. I don't want to hear about it again. From here on out please refer to her as my baby momma.